There are many changes happening at incredible speed that are affecting business and everyday life. We have been working very hard to keep up with the pace of the changes and, above all, protect our people, our customers and their livelihoods and our business.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday 23 March, we were left with no choice but to temporarily close the Bluewater Bathrooms, Kitchens and Bedrooms showroom.
We want to play our part in helping the country overcome this crisis. We have been doing this by taking steps in our business to protect our people from the risk of the virus. We also do this by helping our customers provide essential maintenance of homes and public buildings, helping self-employed customers stay in business and by providing essential livelihoods for all our colleagues.
As you will appreciate this is a very difficult decision. Above all safety, wellbeing and health has to come first. We apologise sincerely for any disruption this causes to you.
Online design service
Just because our showroom is closed, does not mean you have to put your dream of a revamped home on hold. We are able to conduct kitchen, bathroom and bedroom designs via phone and email.
If you’re interested in perusing a design and quote, follow the steps below:
- Measure the dimensions of your room.
- Check out our kitchen ranges on https://www.symphony-group.co.uk/products/fitted-kitchens/
- Email us with a copy of your measurements along with your name, telephone number, address, along with an idea of what it is you’re looking for.
- A Bluewater representative will then call you to discuss the available options in order to gain further detail, which will enable us to complete a design
- Once complete we will email you the plan and 3D images, and then tweak the design where necessary before sending over a quote.
If you’re interested, get in touch today. We’re all in this together.
Thank you for your continued support.